Hi Kirill,

Could you clarify what would be a path forward from this situation? For
example, would you encourage someone to set up a new application for a user
group in Brazil, if they have a good proposal (and/or proven commitment)
for how to manage the collaboration with the whole Brazilian community?

I doubt the intention of AffCom is to leave the situation in Brazil to
remain broken indefinitely.

Best,
Lodewijk