I don't clearly understand Gerard what is your idea. Do you want to measure
NPOV by calculating how often the sources are used after somehow marking
them to belong to one or another group of political, religous or other type
of  POV? And when you find that one group of them are more often cited than
the others, this is a symptom of systematic bias of given Wikimedia
project? Well that might be quite misleading because the issue is the
honesty and context of using sources.

For example: One can write an article about any controversial topic using
equal number of  sources supporting opposite POVs, but the text can still
be quite biased:

"According to unfaithful bastard X [source X] the true is A. But, according
to honourable and widely recognized expert Y [source Y] A it is not true,
but the true is B."

I don't believe in any kind of automated method of measuring NPOV. NPOV is
very complex issue needed human judgment. You can't avoid it.

śr., 28 lis 2018 o 12:43 Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>

Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/