Erm, I remember what websites looked like in 1996. I even made some then.
It looks nothing like that.

On the other hand, on the site you linked to? The first thing I see is an
absolutely huge photo of a robot looking at me. I have to scroll down past
that to get to the actual meat, the text content. *That* looks like 1996.

I'll take the way we have it over that, thanks very much.

Todd