Hello,
From the resolution page (
https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Resolution:Brand_Project_Support_(May_2020)
:
"... and the Board directs the Foundation to complete this work by
Wikipedia's 20th birthday."
— That is 15 January 2021. Interesting.
It seems the option is now to select one of three (re)naming options.
Actually, I was going to suggest a "movement-wide review" may need more
than 14 days of time.... for affiliates, and communities etc. .
Thanks
User:Titodutta