I was thinking the same thing.

In a case like that (
http://www.sanjose.org/meetings/facilities/floorplans/conv_layout.jpg )
Could use one of the large rooms (Hall 1) for key notes and the smaller
rooms (Ballrooms/Metting rooms) for the smaller bits.  Most of their expense
adding services (
http://www.sanjose.org/meetings/facilities/convention.php-
cops/medical/etc) are required after 1k people.  If we said 999
expected?

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 18:09, Leon Bacud <lbmixpro...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What about the San Jose Convention Center?

Jon
[[User:ShakataGaNai]]
http://snowulf.com/ - Blog
http://snowulf.imagekind.com/ - Pictures
This has been a test of the emergency sig system.