"The 6.10 screening is on all ABC local radios"    that'll be something to
see then!!

2009/1/27 YellowMonkey <blnguyen2...@gmail.com>

> The 6.10 screening is on all ABC local radios and the chats are always on
> teh ABC website on podcast or whatever
>

> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Brianna Laugher <
> brianna.laug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just did a bit of an interview with Rachael Brown for the ABC radio show
>> 'PM'.
>>
>> Apparently it is on twice an evening: Radio National 5.10pm, and ABC
>> local (774 in Melbourne) at 6.10pm.
>>
>> Here's hoping it sounds OK, if someone could make a digital recording
>> somehow that would be ace :)
>>
>> cheers
>> Brianna
>>
>> --
>> They've just been waiting in a mountain for the right moment:
>> http://modernthings.org/

Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And
east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like
applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell
me what you know. -- Groucho Marx