2009/1/27 Gnangarra <gnanga...@gmail.com>:
> So what is WM-au position on flagged revisions?

There is no WMAU position on flagged revisions (FR). Did you notice
one? I don't think anybody too much cares about WMAU's position on
anything just yet. :) It was more a "here is a local expert" angle
(and yes I am far from an expert, but compared to people who aren't
involved I might look like one, and I am undeniably local :)).

AFAIK there is no WMF position on it either. It is a matter for the
community to decide.

She asked about the vandalism, which prompted Jimmy's call, and I gave
some basic info about what the proposal involves and how it would
work, and mentioned that dewp and others have been running it for a
number of months.

I also mentioned the argument that Jimmy has made, that you can
interpret it as a move towards greater openness because it would mean
less reliance on protection and semi-protection for BLPs.

Brianna

http://modernthings.org/