My personal opinion, nothing official or anything, is that
a) it's a  good thing.
b) the main problem is who gets the right to make the flags - I encourgage
as low a barrier to this level as is practicable in order to not encourage
another layer of bureaucracy.
c) That the point the media is making "it is against WP's practice of anyone
can edit" is not true. If anything, the flagged revs system will mean that
many articles which are currently semi or fully protected can be
unprotected. So, in essence, it is opening up editing to more people - not
restricting it.

My 2c.
-Liam

On 1/27/09, Gnangarra <gnanga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So what is WM-au position on flagged revisions?
>
> 2009/1/27 YellowMonkey <blnguyen2...@gmail.com>
>
>> The 6.10 screening is on all ABC local radios and the chats are always on
>> teh ABC website on podcast or whatever
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Brianna Laugher <
>> brianna.laug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just did a bit of an interview with Rachael Brown for the ABC radio
>>> show 'PM'.
>>>
>>> Apparently it is on twice an evening: Radio National 5.10pm, and ABC
>>> local (774 in Melbourne) at 6.10pm.
>>>
>>> Here's hoping it sounds OK, if someone could make a digital recording
>>> somehow that would be ace :)
>>>
>>> cheers
>>> Brianna
>>>
>>> --
>>> They've just been waiting in a mountain for the right moment:
>>> http://modernthings.org/

> GN.
> http://gnangarra.redbubble.com/

Email - liamwy...@gmail.com