Bidgee and Toby,

Thanks for preparing and adding your info to these spreadsheets.  I know
that filling out paperwork isn't fun but it's one of those things that has
to be done, so thanks for stepping up and leading the way.

I do have some figures on editathons across NSW and Qld that I will add as
soon as I can locate them.

Cheers,
Craig