Hi Kerry,

My preferred model would be that each project/editathon/grant leader
should report their results in this tabular format, (perhaps as a
partial replacement for the written reports we've previously
submitted).  We are usually pretty proud of our how our events go, so
I expect individuals would often be happy to formally report that back
to WMAU if there's a procedure in place.

To kick the process off, I've copied the WMF spreadsheet Whiteghost
linked to, and have started adapting it for her suggestions and for
the Australian context (e.g. Aussie dollars and Photographic Equipment
Grants).  I've also added complete current data from my 2011 small
grant, and links to the reports from some others I know about.
Everybody should feel free to start adding data on programs they know
about, and changing field titles to suit the programs we run.  I'll
start adding some of the SLNSW and QSA stuff I know about.

Here it is in all it's glory - it is open for anyone with the link to edit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvHbaGUCSbP9dGppX1dhOWxka1I5MTdhMEJHcU9ILUE&usp=sharing

Toby