Interesting that the question about whether oral history was a valid source
came up at yesterday`s Paralympics workshop in Melbourne (great day by the way
for anyone who can get to today`s session).

If someone publishes an oral history do they usually verify facts before
publishing? We thought not.
Cheers, Pru
Pru Mitchell
pru.mitch...@gmail.com