The questions have been answered previously but for clarity

Tony wasnt blocked for asking about Andrew that is a question raised just a
day ago,  Tony was blocked for repeatably not respecting
Wikiquette<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Etiquette>,
making personal
attacks<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:No_personal_attacks>and
legal threats on the mailing lists. Yes the block was discussed by the
committee prior to any action being taken, blocking someone from our
primary method of communication should never be taken lightly.  We are also
responsible to ensure our members arent intimidated, or threaten in anyway
nor should they be subject to bullying, offensive language or other such
activities from others that prevent them from participating in our decision
processes.

Should members have any questions involving details of any other member
they should be directed to c...@wikimedia.org.au a public mailing list not
the appropriate forum, its even less appropiate to append a legal threat
when asking questions because it ties the hands of those responding. If you
find it necessary Scotty
http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/clubs-and-not-for-profits here is the
relevant regulatory authority.

In light of discussions here about responsibilities/ownership it is
appropriate to rescind the decision of the previous committee to suspend
WMAU lists and make this one its primary form of
communication<http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Proposal:Suspending_the_private_mailing_list>--
 WMAU will need to return to operating its own mailing lists. As the
committee does have a meeting scheduled for this weekend I envisage that a
formal statement from the committee will be sent to this list, and to
members directly explaining  what methods of communication will be used in
the future.

GN.
Vice President Wikimedia Australia