I'm agreeing on the drama stakes. It's interesting that it is happening
just as things are starting to happen for the chapter through a range of
fronts. I guess with progress there is always resistance.

And I firmly agree that people that don't know how to behave on a mailing
list should be booted off. This is not anyone's personal plaything, this is
actually meant to be a productive way of people to work together within the
Australian community and with the chapter. If people have nothing better to
do with their time than throw around personal allegations, legal threats
and false claims, they should find somewhere else, and that's the message
we're getting from the Australian community.

I also concur with most of Brian's post and David's contributions.

kindest regards
Andrew