From: Ann Njeri [mailto:ann.nj...@wikimedia.or.ke]
Sent: 27 August 2012 19:44
To: The discussion list for the upcoming Wikimedia Kenya chapter.
Subject: [Wikimedia Kenya] Meetup on 8th September

Hi all?
We shall be having a meetup on 8th September at Ihub ( to be confirmed) at
10pm. Among the agendas to be discussed will be the finances and the audit
committee. Feel free to add to the agendas on the ether pad provided below.
Please confirm your attendance by adding yourself to the list of members
attending,

http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wkmemeetingon8thseptember

regards,

Ann