I'm terribly sorry for the mixup everyone with regards to today's meetup
not happening. We had it set out until late yesterday and it's quite
unfortunate that an update wasn't posted on the list.

We hoped to have had our board meeting before that which hasn't happened,
with that said, the Board will be meeting (*without fail*) tomorrow (9th
September). Agenda for the meetup can be found here:
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wmke-meeting-09-09-2012

If you feel we should discuss anything else, do go ahead and post it on the
pad.

regards,
Alex