2008/12/6 David Gerard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I am not suggesting that WMUK do anything about this whatsoever.

I doubt there is anything WMUK can do, even if it was a good idea for
them to get involved.

> However, I do suggest that all readers of this list try the pages and
> share the results they get (and their ISP).

I can access it from my university internet connection (through JANET).

It's very strange - if it is the Virgin Killer picture then why now?
That picture have been there for ages and has been complained about
plenty of times before. The conclusion was always that it was legal
and encyclopaedic. Mike has apparently said the foundation hasn't been
contacted about it, which one would think was among the first things
the authorities would try (I don't know how such things work
internationally, but I'm pretty sure there is international
co-operation when it comes to fighting child pornography).