From: "David Gerard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 20:43:11
To: <wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: [Wikimediauk-l] Fwd: Wikipedia quietly censored by Internet Watch
        Foundation

I am not suggesting that WMUK do anything about this whatsoever.

However, I do suggest that all readers of this list try the pages and
share the results they get (and their ISP).

More specifically, if you're on any of:

* Be/O2/Telefonica
* Virgin Media
* EasyNet/UK Online/Sky
* PlusNet
* Demon
* TalkTalk

- then you need to try the link, and if it doesn't work, contact your
ISP and ask WTF.

This is likely to hit the papers soon. BIG FUSS. We (the community and
the Foundation and everyone) need to know the precise parameters of
whatever's going on.

- d.