Hi Alison

On Dec 6, 11:12 pm, "Alison Wheeler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Addendum. The IWF state they have an appeals process, though I can't find
> further details in their FAQ. They are also associated with CEOP whom
> invited me earlier this year to talk to a conference they were organising
> so I am happy to discuss the matter with them on Monday. In my mind it
> would be far better for them to ask for the removal of the image rather
> than block an entire article. Indeed the article could happily have the
> later album cover and just refer to the earlier one, although I am not
> happy with censorship in any form on a personal level.

I access the internet at home through PlusNet - all wikimedia sites
are extremely slow at the moment and uploading images or posting
comments is frequently causing errors. If you could speak to IWF ASAP,
please let them know how much collateral damage they are doing!