The legal definition of indecent, in this context, under English law,
appears to be "anything which and ordinary decent man or woman would find to
be shocking, disgusting, or revolting" (Knuller vs DPP, 1973).
As no jury has, to my knowledge, ever determined that this image meets that
test, then the image does not qualify as indecent under English law. At
elast until some jury decides to the contrary.

I have to agree completely, though, that the pose is indeed exhibitionistic,
but not intrinsically erotic or sexual.

Owen