Can I just say something, having just listened to the recording, i think David
did
a damn good job of holding his ground in the interview, and I was plesently
suprised
how sympathetic to our cause the interviewee seemed. Good on ya dave :)> Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:48:49 +0000> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org> Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] UK censorship:
I'm on BBC Radio 4 Today show tomorrow 8:20am> > > You are, of course, right.>
> That doesn't change, however, that this image is not illegal to view, it's> >
merely in a greyer legal area of "might be illegal". Which does nothing to> >
change the IWF's shameful overreach in blocking the article as well as the> >
image — and in doing such a cack-handed job of either. :o)> > If hasn't been
proven in a court of law not to be illegal to view.> However, it is not illegal
to view simply because the image is not> sexual as is plain to any reasonable
person. So, as you say, the IWF> has gone overboard in blocking it.>