I agree that David did well, but I wonder whether we are fighting the right
battle. I wouldn't want to defend that image as being nude but not erotic.

Amazon don't seem to have the image up - I've just searched for scorpion
killers and got half a dozen hits, a couple with a photo of the band and the
rest with "no image available".

See:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_m_h_?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=scorpions+killers&x=15&y=16

Would be better off replacing the photo of a naked 10 year old girl with the
image of the band?

Regards

Jonathan Cardy

[EMAIL PROTECTED]