On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 8:57 PM, David Gerard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/12/10 Theresa Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> One of my key talents in this appears to be that I've been very good
> so far at winging it.

Yes and that's a very important talent! But it should only be relied
on in emergencies. The truth is we knew on Saturday that this was
likely to be picked up by the media, and we certainly knew by Sunday
that it was likely to hit the national press. Yet no one thought to
discuss on this list what we should do if interviews were requested.
Hopefully next time we'll be better prepared.

Theresa

--

http://theresaknott.googlepages.com/home
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Theresa_knott