2009/2/16 joseph seddon <life_is_bitter_sw...@hotmail.co.uk>:
> We are allowed to contract multinational companies. There is a possibility of
> sponsorship from american company anyway. I don't think that its wrong cause
> at the end of the day, we can pass on sponsors in the event we don't win. Iv
> been doing exactly what your suggesting.

I know we're allowed, but it's a waste of everyone's time (including
that of the people we contact - we should try and avoid wasting the
time of potential sponsors!) if the WMF are going to do it (and it's
far better if they do since they can arrange ongoing deals, we can
only arrange it for one year).