On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Thomas Dalton <[email protected]>wrote:
> 2009/3/18 Al Tally <[email protected]>: > > I'm not a member, but I intend to go. Will I get kicked out? > > Why aren't you a member? I can't see why anybody would be interested > in going to the AGM without wanting to join... > I've simply been far too busy to think of things like this. I'm also not made of money! I'd really like a good reason to part with my money. I'm still totally uncertain as to what Wikimedia UK is actually for... The reason why I am interested is I think it would nice to be there, as I am so close anyway, and to see the board in person. If this is not acceptable, I can always save £3 bus fare and stay at home :) -- Alex (User:Majorly)
_______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
