On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dal...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/3/18 Al Tally <majorly.w...@googlemail.com>:
> > I'm not a member, but I intend to go. Will I get kicked out?
>
> Why aren't you a member? I can't see why anybody would be interested
> in going to the AGM without wanting to join...

I've simply been far too busy to think of things like this. I'm also not
made of money! I'd really like a good reason to part with my money. I'm
still totally uncertain as to what Wikimedia UK is actually for...

The reason why I am interested is I think it would nice to be there, as I am
so close anyway, and to see the board in person.

If this is not acceptable, I can always save £3 bus fare and stay at home :)

--
Alex
(User:Majorly)