2009/3/18 Thomas Dalton <[email protected]>: > 2009/3/18 joseph seddon <[email protected]>:
>> I think having two areas is a good idea plus voting cards to avoid >> confusion. >> Discussion amoungst members should be as free flowing as possible but >> directed >> by the chair. If non-members wish to add to the discussion, they must be >> recognised >> by the chair to be able to make a comment. > We need to be careful with voting, but I think we can just make it up > as we go along with discussion. If some people are hogging the floor, > particularly non-members, then the chair can intervene and start > directing who can speak when, but if everything is going fine with > free-form discussion we might as well let non-members join in. I'd suggest getting the meeting bit over with expeditiously (as long as needed but not a moment longer), with someone saying "Non-members are welcome to observe, but please don't interrupt. Could members come over here please ..." - d. _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
