To clarify (if it needed it), this was discussed at the board meeting this week and we decided non-members are perfectly welcome to attend.
Tom > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:wikimediauk-l- > [email protected]] On Behalf Of Thomas Dalton > Sent: 18 March 2009 19:55 > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Jimbo at the AGM > > 2009/3/18 Thomas Dalton <[email protected]>: > > 2009/3/18 Al Tally <[email protected]>: > >> I'm not a member, but I intend to go. Will I get kicked out? > > > > Why aren't you a member? I can't see why anybody would be interested > > in going to the AGM without wanting to join... > > PS Other than people coming to give a talk, that is. > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia UK mailing list > [email protected] > http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l > WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
