On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 7:51 PM, Cary Bass <[email protected]> wrote:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> Thomas Dalton wrote:
> > 2009/3/18 Gordon Joly <[email protected]>:
> >> According to Facebook, Jimbo will be at the AGM.
> >>
> >> Is this true?
> >
> > If it is, there is a minor issue - is he a member? If not, he's not
> > actually welcome at the AGM without an official invite! (It's a
> > minor formality, but the board should actually invite him if he's
> > going to come.)
>
> Will you kick me out if I show up too? :-)
>
> Cary
>

I'm not a member, but I intend to go. Will I get kicked out?

-- 
Alex
(User:Majorly)
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to