May I suggest that candidates are allowed to answer Q3 on this mailing list,
rather than on the WMUK wiki, should they so desire?

I understand that candidates should disclose their usernames if they want to
refer to their on-wiki experience. However, I don't think it's necessary to
do so on a public wiki. I believe all candidates are fine with disclosing
the link between their online and offline identities to members of the
chapter, but some may not feel comfortable disclosing to the whole world.

Deryck