On 6 April 2011 13:39, Deryck Chan <[email protected]> wrote:
> May I suggest that candidates are allowed to answer Q3 on this mailing list,
> rather than on the WMUK wiki, should they so desire?
> I understand that candidates should disclose their usernames if they want to
> refer to their on-wiki experience. However, I don't think it's necessary to
> do so on a public wiki. I believe all candidates are fine with disclosing
> the link between their online and offline identities to members of the
> chapter, but some may not feel comfortable disclosing to the whole world.

This is a public mailing list, it's not restricted to members of the
chapter. Everything is archived on the web, so it will still be on a
website. Of course, there is nothing stopping candidates from
answering here if they want to.

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to