I like the idea of updating the pages regarding membership on the WMUK
site.

Also, I agree multiple reminders are helpful. I think the idea of changing
the address so that the renewal isn't automatically fed to an archive
folder would be helpful for people like me.

Excuse me for not having checked myself, but all membership dues are due at
the same time each year, correct?

Thanks,

Jess

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Michael Peel <michael.p...@wikimedia.org.uk