On Friday, June 8, 2018, Chris Koerner
> [snip]
> There are voices not present in this very public conversation. I have
> been approached by a few that do not feel comfortable participating
> here. I don't want to see anyone's contributions deleted. I also don't
> want to see an exception made in this particular case because we as a
> community haven't written it down somewhere.

[snip]

Fwiw, I also had a discussion last night with someone who hasnt
participated in this discussion as of yet but stated that incidents like
this make them want to host their extensions elsewhere except they are not
willing to pass up translatewiki integration-so the people not commenting
objection goes both ways

I dont think we should consider hearsay (particularly the type where we
dont even specify the source) in discussions of these types. For one,
regardless of what view you hold you can probably always find someone on
the internet who agrees with you. Second if the people dont participate we
cannot evaluate their arguments on their merits or count them. If its not
for consensus seeking (evaluate args on merit) or for counting (voting)
what's the point?

--
brian