I noticed CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md apparently wasn't forcibly added to
repositories hosted on GitHub that are within the Wikimedia organization
(some Diffusion repos too, it seems). GitHub is not WMF infrastructure,
sure, but github.com/wikimedia/wmf-built-toolforge-tool certainly qualifies
as a Wikimedia technical space, no? I'm not taking sides on this debate --
I just wanted to point out the inconsistency.

~Leon