Ryan Kaldari wrote:
>It's possible to highlight abuses while still being respectful and
>collegial. No one is seriously arguing that criticism should be banned (or
>the word "fuck").

Are you sure about that? I think the Code of Conduct Committee _is_
arguing that it's the use of the word "fuck" that was problematic here. If
I had written "Why did you do that?!" instead of "What the fuck.", do you
think I would have had my Phabricator account disabled for a week?

As Alex asks on this mailing list: is using the abbreviated "wtf" form now
considered a formal offense in tasks and commits? I genuinely do not know.

MZMcBride