And as was already pointed out, the word "fuck" has appeared over 500 times
in Phabricator discussions without issue. If you use the word "fuck" to be
hostile, that's still being hostile. The fact that it's an expletive is
what makes it effective at conveying hostility. Arguing that that's a ban
against the word "fuck" is a straw man.