From: "Hanset, Philippe C" <phan...@utk.edu<mailto:phan...@utk.edu>>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 19:31:06 +0000
To:
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] 1200 Series AP's on a newer 2960s Cisco switch
using POE

Ken,

(just throwing a flashing experience of our own...)
Does it flash when you connect just one AP-1200 or if you connect many AP-1200?
Switches or Midspan can only handle as much as the power supply can provide.
So if you overload the system it will flash.
We have had that problem when connecting more than 22 Aruba AP-125
to a PowerDsine 24 ports 6000 serie Midspan.

Philippe
Univ. of TN