Quite interesting. Thank you. While listening to the explanation of attenuation
related to the proximity of the two radios
within a same AP I thought “Bad for sensors, but isn’t it what we actually want
in high density deployment like an auditorium?”.
So, maybe running two radios withing one AP at 5 GHz in an auditorium would
reduce the signal and accomplish the small cells pattern that we want.
Just thinking out loud here! Has someone tried this?

Philippe

Philippe Hanset
www.anyroam.net
www.eduroam.us