In theory, we use UPS with all of our switch. In practice, while we always
have one when we deploy a new or replacement switch, the funding hasn't
been there for maintaining the batteries or replacing a UPS if it fails.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoeho...@york.edu <jcoeho...@york.edu>*

*Please contact helpd...@york.edu <helpd...@york.edu> for technical
assistance.*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society