From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob Moldashel
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Here's a question for the group.....

OK...You have a customer that is paying $159 month for 256K service. No
other service providers are available in the area except a full T1 for
$599+ per month. 8 Months later cable modem shows up and offers
$79/month for the first year for new sign ups with 3-4 Mb downloads.
Your customer paying $159/month still has 10 months left on his contract
and is looking to cancel saying the service is slow.

What do you do?

Do you let the customer out of his contract??  Do you enforce the
contract and possibly loose the customer at the end of the contract? Do
you match cable's price and speed? Do you try to give him a better
package and risk him "jumping ship" anyways?

I would love to hear everyone's ideas and input.

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.