>Last I understood, Part-15 was also a "Non-Profit".

That's the "sham"

Although .org domain names are traditionally reserved for non-profit
institutions, there is nothing within ICANN policy preventing a for-profit
organization from registering a .org domain

A quick who-is of Part-15.org & WISPCON.info outputs the following:

Registrant:
   Prime Directive Corp.
   P.O. Box 157
   North Aurora, IL 60542
   US

   Domain Name: PART-15.ORG

   Administrative Contact :
   Prime Directive Corp
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   PO BOX 157
   NORTH AURORA, IL 60542-0157
   US
   Phone: 630-906-0323
   Fax: 630-906-0323

Registrant:
   Prime Directive Corp.
   P.O. Box 157
   North Aurora, IL 60542
   US

   Domain Name: WISPCON.INFO

   Administrative Contact :
   Prime Directive Corp
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   PO BOX 157
   NORTH AURORA, IL 60542-0157
   US
   Phone: 630-906-0323
   Fax: 630-906-0323

A lookup in the State of Illinois Corporation/LLC Database shows Prime
Directive, Inc as a FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION with Michael Anderson (Bullit) as
the President

http://cdsprod.ilsos.net/CorpSearchWeb/CorporationSearchServlet?fileNumber=5
9278304&sysId=CD&nameType=MST

While there's nothing wrong with running a for-profit industry association /
show (ISPCON, Shorecliff's Broadband Wireless World, Jupiter Media, etc), I
have an ethical issue when the for-profit group tries to generate "goodwill"
by marketing itself as a not-for-profit trade group when it's express
purpose is to maximize shareholder (in this case Michael Anderson) profits.

So, in comparing Part-15 vs. WISPA, it is worth noting that Part-15 is an
opportunistic for-profit entity focused on capitalizing market share in the
WISP industry (can you fault them? I mean, all of us are for-profits), and
WISPA is a LEGITIMATE NOT-FOR-PROFIT focused on representing the WISP
industry as a whole

With that in mind, you should be able to make an intelligent & informed
decision on who/where to give your money to

-Charles