Well maybe I am wrong. Now I am only seeing 240 comments. This is after I dumped cache. I am not sure what is wrong here now.
Scriv

George wrote:

Funny thing is I filled this one out.
I could have sworn there was like 295 responses the next day after we sent this to the various lists and now there is only 242 responses and my response can not be found.
Anyone else notice this and does anyone else see their response missing?

George

John Scrivner wrote:

I just wanted to say thank you to all who are sending a clear message to the new FCC about the stalled ruling for access to unused television channel space. Your messages are going to be heard. 04-186 is key to the future growth of our industry. We face huge opposition from the NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) who do not want anyone else playing in their sandbox. If you have not already told the FCC that you need those unused television channels to help grow your business and serve those hard to reach customers then please do so now. Here are the instructions once again:

GO RIGHT NOW TO:
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi

A from will appear magically in your web browser. Fill in the blanks with your contact information. Use the guide below for specific lines to help you with items you may not know how to fill in correctly.

1) Where it says "Proceeding" type in 04-186
2) For the "Mail Correspondence to" line click on "Name".
4) and 5) Leave Blank
11) Check "Late Filed" check box.
12) Select the drop down for "Statement for the Record"

The other lines not listed above are things like your name which I will assume you guys have covered. :-)

Then type your comments about why you need those TV channels for broadband. Give good reasons and do not argue with the FCC. Just tell them why you need the channels. Use good grammar, use correct spelling, be as good a writer as you can even if it is only one sentence. I want to see 500 comments from the WISP industry on this NPRM over the next 5 days. Let's bury them in so many comments in support of this NPRM that the FCC cannot deny us this ruling.

Thanks guys,
Scriv

PS. I am not on any other list servers so feel free to pass this on if you are.