Thank you Matt Larsen. I just added that to my portfolio of helpful items......

-B-

Matt Larsen - Lists wrote:

Reliable Internet, LLC wrote:

How do ya'll do it? I used to remember everything, but I am forgetting things lately. Maybe it's old age (i did just turn 22) or maybe the work volume has increased past my memory's capacity. Either way I need a solution. Do I go with a program on the laptop? Or some kind of handheld device. I don't currently own a handheld, and would be willing to purchase. What seems to be most efficient for you all?

Brian

Yahoo Calendar. It will also sync up with Outlook so you can share the calendar. We are sharing our calendar with all employees and our primary installers. Not the cleanest, but it works well.

Matt Larsen

Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.
Broadband Deployment Group