I will second that nomination! MikroTik does an outstanding job at limiting/shaping P2P (and anything else) traffic from shutting it down completely , setting a "tolerable rate" that allows the users to stay connected and download what they want as you control "how fast" and "what time its ok" ...etc or just letting it rip across your network wide open. It has too many options for me to even start on. All I can say is it is outstanding IMHO

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)