Charles, you make me think weather or not I should have called Chase Mastercard without further steps. I could have email Eje and said hey, your staff not doing the right thing here. Fix it or I'll call Chase. But that is like a threat and I don't like it. Then maybe he only fixes it because of the threat. And he still has an uncooperative staff. I want it fixed because they know they screwed up. Not because of some threat.

Charles Wu wrote:

Hi Brian,

Just a word of advice

Although I realize that you are quite displeased with your current service
levels from WISP-Router (right or wrong, I don't know enough about the story
to make an appopriate judgement), immediately calling your credit card
company and filing a fraud complaint / dispute is one way to BURN YOUR
BRIDGE with that particular vendor

Then again, posting a flame against them across public listservs doesn't
really help either...

-Charles

WiNOG Austin, TX
March 13-15, 2006