Thanks for the support. If we can get a larger number of us all sharing in the cost of representing our industry we can do a bunch more than we are now. I appreciate your support. I sent you an email invoice just now. If you would rather have an invoice sent to you via postal mail then send me your company postal address and we will do that. Remind me about the tower agreement once you are paid up and I will get it to you right away.
Many thanks,
John Scrivner

Cliff Leboeuf wrote:

John,

What a way to 'embarrass' someone into paying for something that they
should be anyway... :)

I seriously felt that I should join, but just as we all do, I am the
world's best procrastinator.

I have benefited from this list and should share in the cost to
maintain.

You have given me the 'nudge' that I needed to get off of my lazy, cheap
a$$ and fund that which I benefit.

Send me an invoice and I'll get you paid asap.

Thanks,
Cliff