Money sent via PayPal...Fast enough?!
- Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:26 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Sample Lease Agreement for Roof Rights

Thanks for the support. If we can get a larger number of us all sharing
in the cost of representing our industry we can do a bunch more than we
are now. I appreciate your support. I sent you an email invoice just
now. If you would rather have an invoice sent to you via postal mail
then send me your company postal address and we will do that. Remind me
about the tower agreement once you are paid up and I will get it to you
right away.
Many thanks,
John Scrivner