I have a customer that just installed a $100k phone system and is lookin for other uses.

Having experience in both call center mangement and tech support department
creation / operations and management, I've got half a mind to sit a couple of
technical people down and start up a technical support call center and
answering service, with WISPs and ISPs in mind...

I've seen outrageous prices for this service, when lookin for my own business, and could probably beat a lot of pricing out there just by leveraging my sister
company's purchase...

Any input ? How much is too much when it comes to per call / per minute charges, etc....

Feedback would be great, and WISPA members would get discounts for using the service...