Google GTC tech support. They are reasonable.  Level 1 and level 2 techs allow
them to get their costs down.  If you have something specifically for wisps
that would be more valuable.

But there is a lot involved in doing this on. As a new customer of yours, I
would expect you to familiarize your techs with my way of doing things so you
can be useful for my customers when they call.

My business partner owns a call center and we have looked at doing this a
little without much interest in taking the plunge to do it.

GTC had a hefty startup fee (I think it was $5k) to have one of their managers
get familiar with my system and develop training for their L1 & L2 techs.  Then
they took the number of subscribers we had and made the base monthly fee ($1 x
# of subs).  That gives you (1 minute x # of subs) of 'tech time' per month.
Any overage would be about $.60 per minute for that month.

Not a bad deal.  I didn't feel that the diversity of my system lent itself well
to a 3rd party tech support at the time, and since then everything I have
chosen to deploy has had a consideration given to 'Call Center Tech Support'.
Whether we do the tech support or not, it is worth it to spend time and money
to streamline tech support methods so we can hire support personnel that are
further down on the food chain.

Mark