This sounds like it could have potential. I'm sure that most WISPs would like
to take a vacation sometime....  :-)

The main problem I see is how does an ISP give them enough info to be useful,
while not letting people deep into his network?

If this is just level 1 stuff, then network maps, ip addresses, routes and
types of equipment would probably do.

John