From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of jeffrey thomas
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:37 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] 3650 equipment

In the larger scale of things- when you compare this to a carrier deployment
which would deliver thousands of CPE's service, this is a test. I know of
one company that has recieved 28 STA's for 14 markets, for over 2000 CPE.

-

Jeff

On Tue, 23 May 2006 21:33:33 -0400, "Gino A. Villarini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> Do you really think towerstream need 150 field units or cpes to "test"
> a single base station?
>
> Gino A. Villarini
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.