Gentlemen and Ladies of USA,
You have a problem, that if you do not defend "Net Neutrality" no Nuclear device and no matter how big will protect you or I from what can and will happen. Believe it or not right now the rest of the world's democracy rest's in your hands. When Democracy is owned by a Corporation and not by the people (notice the word "owned") we will have trouble. I remember, years ago when a US citizen wanted to know who he to pay for the internet, because he believed that someone had to own it. I gave up after 5mins on dialup (14400 modem) to try and tell him that no one controlled the internet. You US WISP's will have to stop the assault, because I know that in Canada they will only rubber stamp the FCC.

I feel sorry for you but the fight is now with you, because it is all quiet in the rest of the world, but I can guarantee you that if you loose the rest will follow suit, and quote " the USA did it, it must be the right thing to do" (meanwhile, everyone curses the Americans, until it will line their pockets, then the Americans are doing the right thing).
Mr Upton should be led to the wall with a blindfold and shot for treason.
End of Rant. Time for another beer before I fall asleep.

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
skype cajeptha

John Scrivner wrote:
Hello Alex. I am sorry you have had trouble posting to our list. Please send the error you receive when you try to post to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will get it fixed. I am copying the list with your information.
Sincerely,
John Scrivner

Alex Huppenthal wrote:
John,
Since I my posts to the general list never make it, perhaps you'd like to post this. An important event. Hope all is well with you.
 Cheers,
 -Alex

Begin forwarded message: